The drone Matrice 200 kit includes a calibrated DJI X4S camera integrated with the KlauPPK system for precise aerial surveying and mapping. The calibrated X4s camera includes :
- Precise centre of exposure time output pulse
- Calibration certificate
Our modified cameras are factory calibrated. We supply the calibration details to go straight into your photogrammetry software, enabling the highest quality 3D mapping possible.
The KlauPPK system includes:
- 555 channel all-constellation multi-frequency positioning solution including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS L1/L2/L5 powered by Novatel OEM 7 series
- Optional multi-channel L-Band support for TerraStar correction services
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Lightweight L1/L2 GPS/Glonass antenna
- Mounting kit and power supply
- KlauPPK processing software to process your high accuracy photo centre coordinates, manage camera calibration, apply IMU and 3D lever arm corrections, geotag photos with 3cm accuracy XYZ or create a coordinate file in any local site or global coordinate system and geoid.
You will need to run a ground base station if you don’t have access to the VRS or CORS network. You can use a survey grade GNSS receiver (set to collect data at 1Hz in Rinex format), or you can purchase a dedicated base station from us.